Age-old customs accompany Passion Week in Hallenberg. From Maundy Thursday onwards the bells are silent and children run through the streets clattering their rattles to invite people to go to church. At nightfall on Good Friday the Easter bonfire organised by the town’s young people chases away the ghosts of winter. And on Holy Saturday? A procession of ghosts roars through the historic lanes – unique in Germany.
- 4 overnight stays incl. 3x half-board
- 1 surprise five-course meal
- guided hike to the Easter bonfire and to the procession
- Easter Hiking Tour
- free use of our "Wohlfühlhimmel"
- a cozy bathrobe and sauna slippers are ready for you in the room
Price per person in double-room:
- Standard room: 348,00 € / Additional day with 3-course HB: 70,00 €
- Classic room: 388,00 € / Additional day with 3-course HB: 80,00 €
- Comfort room: 408,00 € / Additional day with 3-course HB: 85,00 €
- Premium room: 468,00 € / Additional day with 3-course HB: 105,00 €